The Bottom Line
- Self-diagnosis helps ensure protection remains enabled
- S.O.S. virus service to email suspicious files to tech support
- Easy to install and use; simple but solid protection
- Program sub-menus cumbersome to navigate
- Automatic updates at least once daily. No waiting a week for new viruses to be detected!
- S.O.S. virus service and 24/7 free email support extend enterprise-level services to home users.
- Configurable options allow for custom solutions - with defaults geared for maximum protection.
- Timely notification of necessary operating system patches.
Guide Review - Panda Titanium Antivirus 2004
When suspicious files are encountered but no exact identification is possible, the files can be easily sent to Panda support via the S.O.S. virus service. Working directly from within the program, Panda makes contacting support easy and efficient. Such added services bring enterprise-level support to the home user and add significant value to the protection.
Timely installation of operating system patches is a necessary part of security. Panda Titanium makes the job easier, by alerting when new OS patches are released.
Installation of Panda Antivirus Titanium is straight-forward and delivers on its promise of "set & forget" protection. Out-of-the box defaults are configured for optimum hands-free detection and elimination of viruses, letting users focus on their core interests without constant worrying or tweaking of their antivirus software.